The latest version of the Movere Console (v184.108.40.206) launches support for 2019 versions of SQL Server, Visual Studio, and Microsoft Office, as well as bug fixes addressing:
- A race condition occurring when multiple bots request a token2 refresh when uploading all data through the Console.
- Occasional instances of the Linux bot failing to start successfully.
Console version 220.127.116.11 will automatically update for current customers once all current scans have completed.
This release also includes several updates to the available columns across several Movere visualizations:
- Columns for average IOPS and Throughput can now be expose on the Cloud Readiness\Azure\Storage Pricing view. This will enable quicker analysis of the driving factors behind Movere's cloud storage recommendations, (use the Device Name and Drive Letter columns to analyze IOPS and Throughput more granularly):
- The Cloud Readiness\Azure\VM Sizing view has new default columns, including Azure Profile Default CPU and all Headroom columns:
- The Device\Device List view now displays the columns for Inventory Source(s), ARC Scanned, and ARC Sized by default to support quick analysis of scan success:
Finally, this release includes numerous updates to Movere's SQL and Qlik infrastructure to further optimize data processing and rendering. Please contact Movere Support if you have any questions. Happy Movere'ing!