You can initiate Movere Support requests from: https://support.movere.io/hc/en-us/requests/new
Upon Microsoft’s recent acquisition of Movere, we’re dedicated to providing a seamless and integrated support experience. We are pleased to inform you that support for Movere is now accessible through the Microsoft Movere Support Portal!
As of 12/16/2019, all new support requests should be initiated through the Microsoft Movere Support Portal, rather than contacting Movere support via e-mail. The portal includes a streamlined ticketing form, including links to useful support articles for quick self-service. (Note: You may be prompted to enter a Microsoft Account/MSA to open a support ticket. An MSA is an Outlook/Hotmail account, or any email linked to a Microsoft account at: https://account.microsoft.com/account).
When submitting a ticket, please include the following information as applicable to the nature of your question:
- A detailed summary of the issue(s) or question(s).
- The name(s) of the Movere customer tenant(s) experiencing this issue.
- The scanning type (inventory and/or ARC) and the system type (i.e. Windows, Linux, SQL, Office 365).
- The latest Movere log files (more information on Movere logs can be found here).
- Pertinent screenshots from the Movere installer, Console, website, or other system experiencing the issue.
You’ll continue to receive confirmation emails for each ticket, and the same great customer support team with whom you work today will be managing your support requests. You should continue to use the Movere Knowledge Base for quick access to the latest technical troubleshooting guidance and documentation. The Knowledge Base has been reorganized to provide the quickest and easiest access to the guidance you need.
The Movere Support team is available via the support portal 24/5 Monday through Friday. We look forward to working with you!