Movere and Azure Migrate Hub are integrated! Using this integration, Movere customers can view their Movere data within Azure Migrate Hub. Please follow the steps below to set up the Movere-Azure Migrate Hub integration.
1. Login to the Azure Portal to register for a new Azure subscription or access an existing one. If you have already created a project that includes Movere, please skip to Step 7.
Please note: You will need a active subscription and user account with Administrator access to both Movere and Azure Migrate in order to complete the integration.
2. On the Azure Migrate blade, create a new “Azure Migrate – Servers” project by selecting Add tool(s):
3. Select your Subscription and specify an existing Resource group, (or create a new one). Name your Migrate Project and choose the Geography where you would like the project to be hosted:
4. Select Movere on the second tab “Select assessment tool”:
5. Select any desired Migration tool on the third tab “Select migration tool”, or check the box that reads “Skip adding a migration tool for now”.
6. On the next and final tab “Review + add tool(s)” click on “Add tool(s)”
8. On the Movere portal, log in and navigate to the Tenants tab:
9. Click on the Azure logo that’s next to your customer name. The link should read “Azure Migrate Hub”, and it will prompt you to log in using your Azure account from Step 1:
10. Once you’ve authenticated with Azure, select the same Subscription, Resource Group and Migrate Project as selected in Step 3:
11. Click Save and start scanning. Your data will appear from now on both the Movere portal and on Azure Migrate Hub.
Support & Troubleshooting:
If you have any question about accessing Movere or completing Steps 7-11, please contact email@example.com or click Submit a request at the top of this page.
For information on completing steps 1-6 in the Azure Migrate Hub, please select Help + support within your Azure Portal account to submit a ticket to Azure support: