When submitting a request to Movere Support, please ensure you attached all available Movere logs file, as this helps us to resolve your question as quickly as possible. The ideal approach for submitting log files is as follows:
From the console folder (the console can be installed in various locations) - there is a sub-folder called "Logs":
- The console log - log.console.csv
- The service log - log.service.[number].csv
Please send these exactly as they are in the directory. Please don’t edit or reformat. It is easiest just to zip up the Logs sub-folder and send the .zip file through!
If your question relates to ARC scanning, then from a sample of target devices, please send the ARC service log. These are found in difference locations for Linux and Windows machines:
- Linux - These can be found in the home directory of the target user account, usually /home/<userid> or in the case of the root user, /root. The file you want is Movere.log.
- Windows - These can be found in C:\Windows\Temp by default.
- MovereBotLog_YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.txt is the inventory log file
- MovereArcLog_YYYYMMDD.txt is the ARC log file.
Again, you can simplify this by searching (movere*.txt) and just zipping up all of the TXT files where the filename starts with ‘Movere’.