There is no remote storage of the data collected by Movere. All data captured is stored in its original encrypted formatted within the same Azure environment Movere resides in. Even in the event of complete loss of the database and backups, the database can be recreated using the original files uploaded to Movere.
Articles in this section
- How does Movere store and protect data?
- Is transportation performed by authorized personnel or a courier service?
- Could an unauthorized user download my Movere Console and link it to my organization?
- Does Movere leverage any state or session tracking mechanisms?
- How is access to my data authorized?
- How does Movere encrypt data?
- Is Movere an agent or a bot?
- Is Movere a service, local executable, or remote scanning platform?
- Application Security
- What data does Movere collect?