There is no remote storage of the data collected by Movere. All data captured is stored in its original encrypted formatted within the same Azure environment Movere resides in. Even in the event of complete loss of the database and backups, the database can be recreated using the original files uploaded to Movere.
Articles in this section
- What is the lifecycle of the data collected and processed by Movere?
- Is transportation performed by authorized personnel or a courier service?
- Could an unauthorized user download my Movere Console and link it to my organization?
- Can the Movere database housing my data be queried directly?
- How do I know my data has not been altered?
- Does Movere leverage any state or session tracking mechanisms?
- How are Movere users authenticated?
- How is access to my data authorized?