If a disks’ maximum IOPS exceeds 500 during a single ARCBeat, then Movere will recommend Premium Storage. For throughput, Standard storage delivers up to 60 MB per second, while Premium starts at up to 100 MB per second. If a disks’ maximum IOPS are greater than 500, or throughput is greater than 60 MB per second, Movere will recommend Premium storage.
Articles in this section
- How does Movere determine if premium storage is required when sizing for Azure?
- What criteria are used when sizing a machine for Azure and AWS?
- How does Movere identify a device as eligible for Azure Site Recovery?
- How does Movere identify a device as Azure Ready?
- Why don’t I get prompted for two-factor authentication when accessing the Movere Portal?
- What ports are required to view the Movere website visualizations?
- How do I export data if the 'Export' button is not visible?
- How many users can be logged into a Movere account simultaneously?
- How does Movere calculate Azure sizes for my devices?