If a disks’ maximum IOPS exceeds 500 during a single ARCBeat, then Movere will recommend Premium Storage. For throughput, Standard storage delivers up to 60 MB per second, while Premium starts at up to 100 MB per second. If a disks’ maximum IOPS are greater than 500, or throughput is greater than 60 MB per second, Movere will recommend Premium storage.
Articles in this section
- Using Movere Data for Licensing Requirements & Optimization
- Using Movere Data for O365 Migration User Analysis
- What Does "Non-Idle" Mean?
- Using Movere Data for User Risk Mitigation
- Using Movere Data for SQL Server Optimization
- Why Does Movere Show an Active Device as "Retired"?
- How Does a Device Qualify for AWS Dedicated Hosting?
- What Do Movere's Headroom Calculations Tell Me?
- O365 Password Info
- Migrating highly oversubscribed VMs with Movere