The Movere Console orchestrates the scanning, collection and transmission of data. It can only be downloaded from the Movere site by authenticated users and this activity is tracked and logged. Each Movere Console includes several identifiers that make it unique to each customer. One of these identifiers is a global unique ID (GUID). A GUID is used since the Movere Console does not include any reference to the organization’s name, the user’s name or any other PII elements that can link it to a specific organization or user.
Articles in this section
- Network and Disk Utilization
- How does Movere store and protect data?
- Is transportation performed by authorized personnel or a courier service?
- Could an unauthorized user download my Movere Console and link it to my organization?
- Does Movere leverage any state or session tracking mechanisms?
- How is access to my data authorized?
- How does Movere encrypt data?
- Is Movere an agent or a bot?
- Is Movere a service, local executable, or remote scanning platform?
- Application Security