The Movere Console orchestrates the scanning, collection and transmission of data. It can only be downloaded from the Movere site by authenticated users and this activity is tracked and logged. Each Movere Console includes several identifiers that make it unique to each customer. One of these identifiers is a global unique ID (GUID). A GUID is used since the Movere Console does not include any reference to the organization’s name, the user’s name or any other PII elements that can link it to a specific organization or user.
Articles in this section
- What is the lifecycle of the data collected and processed by Movere?
- Is transportation performed by authorized personnel or a courier service?
- How is data collected and uploaded?
- Could an unauthorized user download my Movere Console and link it to my organization?
- Can the Movere database housing my data be queried directly?
- How do I know my data has not been altered?
- Does Movere leverage any state or session tracking mechanisms?
- How are Movere users authenticated?
- How is access to my data authorized?
- Can Movere be configured to exclude user PII data?