Movere is a complete inventory, analysis, and reporting ecosystem. Data presented on the Movere site can only be collected by the Movere Console, but that does not mean that users need to scan every Windows or Linux device in their environment. Movere collects and automatically integrates data from Active Directory, Windows, and Linux systems, vCenter (running on Windows or from a VMware Virtual Center Server Appliance), VMM, Hyper-V, SCCM, Altiris, LANDesk, LanSweeper, BigFix, Office 365, SharePoint, Project Server, SCOM, SCDPM, Exchange, Skype for Business, and Dynamics CRM. There is no human interaction with source data. Movere does not perform binary (.exe) mapping, overlay bundling assumptions, apply estimates, or leverage extrapolations. What you see with Movere is what you would get if you were to directly log in to each system personally and inspect it with a virtual microscope.
Articles in this section
- What is the lifecycle of the data collected and processed by Movere?
- Is transportation performed by authorized personnel or a courier service?
- How is data collected and uploaded?
- Could an unauthorized user download my Movere Console and link it to my organization?
- Can the Movere database housing my data be queried directly?
- How do I know my data has not been altered?
- Does Movere leverage any state or session tracking mechanisms?
- How are Movere users authenticated?
- How is access to my data authorized?
- Can Movere be configured to exclude user PII data?