Movere is based on the entity framework which consists of a data model and a set of design and run-time services that isolate the website from the underlying logical database schema. Outside parties cannot see the Movere data structure and there is no ability to query SQL directly from the outside.
Articles in this section
- What is the lifecycle of the data collected and processed by Movere?
- Is transportation performed by authorized personnel or a courier service?
- Could an unauthorized user download my Movere Console and link it to my organization?
- Can the Movere database housing my data be queried directly?
- How do I know my data has not been altered?
- Does Movere leverage any state or session tracking mechanisms?
- How are Movere users authenticated?
- How is access to my data authorized?