Movere relies on Active Directory to direct it to the closest Domain Controller to query. Movere only needs to query a single DC per domain. The same logic is also applied when attempting to query the GC.
Articles in this section
- Uploading Files When Ports 443 & 80 Are Blocked
- Best Practices When Sending Logs to Movere
- Movere URLs and IP Addresses for Whitelisting
- Scanning Windows Workgroup Servers
- Running an inventory scan without a Console
- Creating a Custom Rescan File
- How do I configure the listener to remain open for longer?
- Movere Log Files
- Actual Resource Consumption (ARC)
- Initiating and Stopping Scans