On average, a successful inventory output is under 10KB, while the average size of an ARC output is 5KB. The inventory binaries sent to each targeted endpoint add up to 4.5MB (Bot2/Bot4/FrameworkVerifier), and if the user chooses to run ARC, this adds an additional 3.3MB (Arc2/Arc4). These binaries perform the inventory, encrypt/compress the inventory and ARC data, and upload the output files back to the Movere Console or directly to the cloud.
Articles in this section
- Uploading Files When Ports 443 & 80 Are Blocked
- Best Practices When Sending Logs to Movere
- Movere URLs and IP Addresses for Whitelisting
- Scanning Windows Workgroup Servers
- Running an inventory scan without a Console
- Creating a Custom Rescan File
- How do I configure the listener to remain open for longer?
- Installing the Movere Service
- Movere Log Files
- Actual Resource Consumption (ARC)