The credentials entered in the Movere Console are encrypted using a symmetrical key algorithm known to both the Movere Console and the Bots. The exact algorithm and variables used to create the key are highly confidential. This process has been reviewed independently by third parties, and is not considered a risk, as the bot’s dissolve on the targeted endpoint once they have completed their scan.
Articles in this section
- Uploading Files When Ports 443 & 80 Are Blocked
- Best Practices When Sending Logs to Movere
- Movere URLs and IP Addresses for Whitelisting
- Scanning Windows Workgroup Servers
- Running an inventory scan without a Console
- Creating a Custom Rescan File
- How do I configure the listener to remain open for longer?
- Movere Log Files
- Actual Resource Consumption (ARC)
- Initiating and Stopping Scans