The maximum number of parallel connections to a Movere account is five (5). A connection is the combination of device and browser. If the same person, or a different person, logs into a Movere account from another device or browser, then an additional connection is made. Once five parallel connections have been established, no further access to that account will be granted until one of the five connections is terminated.
Articles in this section
- Using Movere Data for User Risk Mitigation
- Using Movere Data for SQL Server Optimization
- Why Does Movere Show an Active Device as "Retired"?
- How Does a Device Qualify for AWS Dedicated Hosting?
- What Do Movere's Headroom Calculations Tell Me?
- How do I create a Microsoft EDP using Movere?
- How does Movere determine if premium storage is required when sizing for Azure?
- What criteria are used when sizing a machine for Azure and AWS?
- How does Movere identify a device as eligible for Azure Site Recovery?
- How does Movere identify a device as Azure Ready?