The maximum number of parallel connections to a Movere account is five (5). A connection is the combination of device and browser. If the same person, or a different person, logs into a Movere account from another device or browser, then an additional connection is made. Once five parallel connections have been established, no further access to that account will be granted until one of the five connections is terminated.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a Microsoft EDP using Movere?
- How does Movere determine if premium storage is required when sizing for Azure?
- What criteria are used when sizing a machine for Azure and AWS?
- How does Movere identify a device as eligible for Azure Site Recovery?
- How does Movere identify a device as Azure Ready?
- Why don’t I get prompted for two-factor authentication when accessing the Movere Portal?
- What ports are required to view the Movere website visualizations?
- How do I export data if the 'Export' button is not visible?
- How many users can be logged into a Movere account simultaneously?
- How does Movere calculate Azure sizes for my devices?