Movere will not automatically process every uploaded scan file as it arrives. It will wait for current scanning cycle to conclude then process all uploaded files as a batch. Movere concludes that a scan cycle has completed when several minutes pass between uploads.
Articles in this section
- What is the token.txt file and what’s in it?
- Which ports does Movere use?
- When will the website update with new scan data?
- We have decided to complete all scans using the ‘Remote (WMI) only’ option, but the scanning is progressing at a slower pace, is this normal?
- Why am I getting an insufficient memory warning?
- Can the Movere Console be run from two or more devices simultaneously?
- When Movere scans a device using the Remote WMI option, which credential(s) are used?
- If the copy process fails, is there a way to identify what’s causing the problem?
- Are .NET scan files copied to memory or disk?
- Why should we run a .NET based scans?