While only one instance of the Movere Console can be run from a specific device at a time, it can be copied to and run from an unlimited number of Windows devices simultaneously. We do not recommend targeting the same devices from different instances as it could result in some machines being scanned multiple times.
Articles in this section
- Error Message Troubleshooting
- What should I do if I don't receive the OTP authentication text message?
- What is the token.txt file and what’s in it?
- Which Ports Does Movere Use?
- How do I know Movere is not inspecting databases that contain confidential or PII data?
- When will the website update with new scan data?
- We have decided to complete all scans using the ‘Remote (WMI) only’ option, but the scanning is progressing at a slower pace, is this normal?
- Why am I getting an insufficient memory warning?
- Can the Movere Console be run from two or more devices simultaneously?
- When Movere scans a device using the Remote WMI option, which credential(s) are used?