While only one instance of the Movere Console can be run from a specific device at a time, it can be copied to and run from an unlimited number of Windows devices simultaneously. We do not recommend targeting the same devices from different instances as it could result in some machines being scanned multiple times.
Articles in this section
- Installing Movere
- Creating the Magic Word
- Uninstalling Movere
- Automatic Updating
- Creating a Custom Rescan File
- Are all Movere communications over TLS 1.2?
- How are the Movere Inventory and ARC bots, FrameworkVerifier, and token file delivered to targeted endpoint(s)?
- How Does Movere Scan Through a Firewall or Proxy Server?
- What is the token.txt file and what’s in it?
- Can the Movere Console be run from two or more devices simultaneously?