Use a simple text editor if you are required to make configuration changes to the Movere tool. The only permitted changes are in the <appSettings> </appSettings> section. There are two types of key/value pairs which are included:
E = Editable by Customer
N = Non-Editable by Customer (Generated by Unified Logic)
- PayloadApiUrl (N) = URL of cloud server where data is uploaded by the Movere Service.
- TokenUrl (N) = URL of cloud server used for customer authentication.
- CustomerId (N) = Customer unique identifier.
- PgpKey (N) = RSA Public key used to encrypt the inventory files.
- MaximumPayloadSize (N) = Value in bytes of the largest file that can be uploaded to cloud server. Default is 201326592 bytes or 200 MB.
- PortNumber (E) = TCP Port used by Movere Service to receive data. Default is 80.
- NumberOfMovereBotsToLaunchInParallel (E) = Maximum number of parallel scans initiated by the Movere Service. This is the highest number of Movere Bots or remote scans the Movere Service will send/initiate concurrently. Default is 50 but can be increased/decreased based on network speed.
- TimeoutMinutes (E) = Number of Minutes that the Movere Service will wait before it times out. Since the Movere Service operates asynchronously from the target devices that are being inventoried, it uses a timeout before closing. The timeout is reset every time a file is received successfully. Once the last file is received, the Movere Service will wait the specified number of minutes before terminating. Default is 30 minutes.
- EncryptionKey (N) = Hash of password used to anonymize PII data. Set via command line interface.
- Credentials (N) = Encrypted Windows credentials. Set via the Movere Console interface.
- SqlCredentials (N) = Encrypted SQL credentials. Set via the Movere Console interface.
- VcsaCredentials (N) = Encrypted VCSA credentials. Set via Movere Console interface.
- O365Credentials (N) = Encrypted Office 365 credentials. Set via Movere Console interface.
- Domains (N) = Link between domain and Windows credentials. Set via Movere Console interface.